- Membership is open to all people of different nationalities residing year round or temporary in Dubrovnik. Croatian citizens may apply for membership. Their application must be supported by two DFC paid members. According to our Statute/By Laws Croatian citizens can constitute up to 25% of the total membership.
- How can you join? Please send us an email (contact us). We will send you a registration form to be filled out and the pertinent membership dues payment information.
- Yearly (January to December) membership dues per person are 300 Kuna; Associate Membership (for those who reside less than 6 months in Dubrovnik) 150 K.
- All memberships become effective upon payment of dues.
- The Dubrovnik Foreign Circle holds their general meetings four times a year or on special request.
DFC events are published after the first General Membership Meeting of the year and/or after a Board meeting. All events are posted on the DFC Face Book page and the DFC website but are announced via email as well. Members can participate in as many events as they choose. Members can present a new slate or Board for membership vote before the new election every two years.
Members are requested not to use the organization for their own business gain. DFC activities shall only serve social, intellectual or charitable purposes.
- A sense of belonging and the satisfaction of giving back to our adopted home through our community projects.
- Participation in Social Events, Special Interest Groups and Activities to promote friendship and common interests.
- An active website and Face Book page keeps members informed of the Dubrovnik Foreign Circle social activities and monthly local events being held around Dubrovnik.
- Croatian Language ClassesA multi-language Lending Library in the Grand Hotel Park available to the local community, tourists and DFC members.
Please join the Dubrovnik Foreign Circle and benefit from all the above.